Below are a few of the conferences where Sophie will be speaking over the next few months.
Altassian Summit 2019 - April 10, Las Vegas, NV.
LEAP 2019 - May 6, Dallas TX.
Flex Summit - June 5, Boston MA.
Sophie’s recent speaking appearances include those listed below. If you would like to learn more and find out Sophie's possible availability for a future event, please contact Sophie at 646.280.5030 or 646.706.7396 or email us at email@example.com.
SELECT PAST EVENTS
- The Power of Empathy at the Crosby Retreat, November 14, New York, NY
- How to Attract, Engage, and Retain Millennial Employees at Anchin, October 10, New York, NY
- Languages of Collaboration: How to Work Effectively in Multigenerational Teams at INBOUND - September 6, Boston, MA
- The Future of Careers, June 30, at INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- Embracing Progress: Next Steps for the Future of Work for Antwerp Management School Executive MBA Program, June 11, at MIT, Boston
- How to 'Speak Remote', Remote Summit, June 5, online
- Unlocking the Human Potential - Keynote at UCExpo, May 16, in London, UK
- The Missing Link: The Surprisingly Different Way to Lead; Build Teams; Be More Productive; and Improve Results at LEAP 2018, May 2, Nashville, TN
- Leading from Within: The Power of Empathetic Management at FCEM Event, April 14, New York, NY
- Strategies for Managing Talent and Optimizing Potential in an Evolving Workplace at WPF 2018 Conference, April 10, Albuquerque, NM
- The Four Dimensions of the Future of Work at Catalant Reimagining Work Summit, February 25, Dallas, TX
- Leading from Within: The Power of Empathetic Management at NAWBO Leadership Development Training, January 18, Las Vegas, NV
- National Women's Business Conference 2017, Minneapolis MN, October 15-17, 2017
- SAP-Next Gen Innovation with Purpose Week, New York NY, October 16-20, 2017
- SHINE 2017, Senior Care Human Resources Executive Summit, Chicago IL, October 2-4, 2017
- INBOUND 2017, Boston MA, September 25-28, 2017
- BIF2017, Providence RI, September 13-14, 2017
- WorkHuman Conference by Globoforce Phoenix, AZ. May 30-June 1, 2017
- Strategies to Manage Talent and Optimize Potential in an Evolving Workplace. Harvard Medical School – Career Advancement and Leadership Skills for Women in Healthcare, Boston, November 20, 2016
- Generation Zzz. Is managing baby boomers, millennials, generation Z really so hard? The Economist Future Works, Chicago, November 1, 2016
- The Ebb and Flow of People & Work. WORKTECH ’16 New York, May 26th, 2016
- Beyond 9 to 5: The Future of Work is Now. MAKE WORK FIT LIFE Conference, May 12, 2016
- The Reinvention of Careers & Career Planning DisruptHR NY April 7, 2016